Sunday 7 April 2013

My face makeup + ulzzang brows + nose contouring~

How I do my everyday makeup :P

Mini Product reviews and step by step pictures

It's not impressive, but it's something I've always wanted to do and share with you all ><
 Starting a blog was one of the things on my bucket list and makeup tutorial was below it. So enjoy and have fun!
 
Let's start, shall we :)
 
 

(Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm, Lioele Waterdrop BB Cream, Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer in no.2, Etude House Dr. Lash Ampule <<  I did not use these here though)
 
 
 

I used the 3 products from the left on my face today and I'd probably talk about the Dr. Lash Ampoule in some other post. But, yes, they do work.
 
This is how the Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm looks like, it's white and has a velvety texture when applied to the skin

This is my FUGLY, pale, pimple-y, pore-y, swollen morning makeup-less face with the the exception of the Lioele primer applied (with fingertips). It helps with oil control and smoothens out your flaws, mainly your pores but the not so serious ones lah, as you can see the large sad looking pores next to my nose T__T ...
 
 
 
 

NEXTTTTT, BB CREAM!


I always use these two together, The Lioele Waterdrop BB cream feels really good on the skin as it forms waterdroplets on the skin when you try to blend in the BB cream on yo face and  and the Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer is like the slightly cheaper version of Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl, but the colour (No.2) is pinkier and easier to blend into foundations/ Bb creams.
 
 
 
 
 
Mix with your fourth finger~
 
 
 
 
 
APPLY  with stippling brush or fingertips downwards so that your facial hairs will be pushed down and will be unseen
.
..
.
.
.
.
CONCEAL

--
-
-
-
-


Still  fugly and pale but with BB cream on and an even skin tone
 
 
Loose Powder time to set the Bb cream so that it lasts longer.
 
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent
 
 
Apply the powder with a Powder brush, in an upwards motion like shown in the picture :P

Powder, powder, powder
 
 
THEEN, CONTOURING!

It's cheap its $2/RM5, it's from Daiso. Earlier last year I tried The Balm's Bahama mama and it was too dark for me, it made me look dirrrty. But this foundation powder worked for me as it's a subtle colour and it's yellowish
 


Suck in those cheeks (okay, I know this is an awkward photo but it's how you do it :P I just hope no one photoshops this TT... ) ) Brush powder with angled brush onto temples, hollow of cheeks and on the jaw bone to make your face look slimmer.





Smile :D, brush on blush on cheekbones babe.
 
 
 
and then your complexion is done!
 
 
 
 

EYEBROWS >:)

 

I've been liking thick straight brows lately, it looks youthful and makes you look innocent.


 
 
Step by step pictures on how to do straight eyebrows (from top left) it's pretty easy.
 
1. Draw bottom line
2. Draw Top line LOL
3.Shade in colour
4. Draw eyebrow tail
5. Blend in colour and remove excess
 
Done.
 
I used two eyebrow pencil colours, Dark Brown and Grey Brown from Cyber Colours
 


Dark brown on left, Grey Brown on right



I think this is one of the best makeup that I have ever bought. The shading powder is really subtle and translucent, you can't go wrong with it, it won't look too harsh and it makes your nose slimmer and straighter.
 
 


 
Shade the sides of your nose and highlight the middle part -and I just realized that it looks like bird shit lmao- . Left side of my nose was shaded.
 
 
  DONE, it takes approximately 30 minutes for all this


And after eye makeup ~



 
 
 
 
 
 

 









 








 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment